Annual Maintenance Contract for Fire Fighting Equipment
Annual Maintenance Contract, abbreviated as AMC, is maintained by the firm in a very methodical and systematized manner. There are multifarious tasks that need to be executed in order to achieve complete fire safety like the meticulous upkeep of logbooks and registers, quarterly testing of hose pipes in accordance to the IS standards, and executing regular inspections of fire safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, fire fighting pumps, sprinklers, sprinkler alarms, smoke detectors, hose boxes, etc.
Servicing/preventive maintenance of fire equipments- scope of work.
- Caring out regular three monthly Servicing Maintenance jobs of all Fire Extinguishers as per IS &TAC Norms under strict supervision of Qualified Fire Officer, Complete report to be submitted thereof.
- Carrying out Preventive Maintenance, Servicing and Regular Physical Inspection of all fireEquipments like fire Extinguishers, etc. installed. All the Hose Boxes, Short Branches, First Aid Boxes, Stretchers, Fire extinguishers, Fire Fighting Pumps, Safety Showers, Sprinklers, MCP’s, Sprinkler Alarm, B A Set, Smoke Detectors and Hose Pipes etc. to be checked weekly for their proper functioning and check list to be duly submitted to the concerned authority every week.
- The Hose Pipes to be tested every Three Months for their current status as per IS Standards and complete report to be submitted.
- Fire Siren to be checked.
- All Under Ground Sluice Valve to be opened and serviced every there months as per TAC Norms and reported to be duly submitted.
- All Fire Hydrants, Water Monitors and Hose Boxes to be cleaned and serviced every three months as per TAC Norms and reported to be duly submitted.
- Maintaining Records and Log Books
- Record of all Activities including Extinguishers
- Servicing, Hydrant Servicing, Hose Pipe Testing, Short Branch, Nozzles etc to be maintained and readily available and time to time updated to the concerned department/officer.
- Conducting Drills and Mock Drills
- Conduct Mock drill with mutual understanding with the concerned Department.
- Up gradation /Modification: Time to time suggestions to be forwarded to management for any up gradation in Fire/ Safety Norms, Equipments, Fixed Installations etc can further be, if required implemented by mutual concern and design.
- Attend emergency Calls including Fire Break out, or any other Emergency to be at Factory site within 10 to 20 minutes on phone calls.
- Make regular scheduled visits once every Week also the Plant as and when required or when called by the concerned authority to carry out the routine jobs.