Fire & Safety Training
The organization has set prerequisites for any newcomer joining in for Fire and Safety training. Rigorous training is provided on a regular basis. The entire crew is trained to handle any unfortunate mishap such as a sudden fire breakout. Drills and mock drills are a routinely module in the firm. We have experienced, and devout personnel who put their complete time and focus towards these training schedules and deliver services to clients single mindedly.
Our Fire Safety Training work shop contains
- What is fire.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Introduction and classification of fire.
- Fire extinguishing Techniques and Clues to be borne in mind of a Fighter.
- Practical Fire extinguishment by every employee in a rotation.
- Fixed system. Their Use, Techniques of Operating and Functioning.
- Hydrant system, Case Studies, Method of Rescue of Victim from the Fire/ Accident Scene.
- Firemen Lift.
- BA Set Donning Practice (Operating & Training).
- Emergency Preparedness.
- Some Clues for Self Rescue, First Aid- Basics.
- Operation of Fire Fighting Pumps, Hydrants, Monitors and Sprinklers.
- Other requirements as and when necessary for inspection related to fire and safety equipment are covered.